10.00 am - 7.00 pm
Dr. Kedar Ganla
M.B.B.S, M.D, D.N.B, D.G.O, F.C.P.S,
Panacea Hospital, Vinchur Road, Yeola - 423 401
He has been at the Forefront of Assisted Reproductive Technology since 1996. He has worked with thousands of infertile patients over the last decade using a combination of attentive personal care and advanced medical technology.
Work in Organizations
- Managing Committee Member of Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecological Society (MOGS)
- Managing Committee Member of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Member of The Managing Committee of the Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society (MOGS) 1997 till date.
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology since 2002
- Life member of the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of India (FOGSI) since 1993.
- Life Member of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, since 2000.
Publications & Presentations
- ASPIRE 8th Annual conference (2018) – Talk on “Unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss- Is it the soil or the seed”, 13-15th April, 2008, at Taipie, Taiwan.
- Kenya (2017) – Spoke on various topics like “Male infertility – Diagnosis & Management” , “ovulation induction in ART” , “ Optimisation of gametes”, “lifestyle factors in ART” at a three day symposium organized by Harleys Limited on Assisted Reproductive technology.
- Bangladesh (2017) – Invited speaker & coordinator for IVF / ICSI conference for local gynecologists of Bangladesh. International Conference on infertility and IVF held on 25- 26th April 2018, organized by Department of obstetrics & Gynecology, lnstitute of Child and Mother Health, Matuail, Dhaka